All applicants for employment with Lee County E-911 are given equal consideration regardless of race, creed, sex, or religious affiliation. All job appointments are based on merit and applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Be at least eighteen years of age.
- Be a citizen of the United States.
- Be a High School graduate or possess an equivalancy.
- Not have been convicted or pleaded guilty to or entered a plea of no contest to any felony charge or any violation of any federal or state laws or city ordinances relating to force, violence, theft, dishonesty, gambling, liquor or controlled substances.
- Not have been released or discharged under any other than an honorable or medical discharge from any of the armed forces of the United States.
- Have passed a physical examination by a licensed physician, including a drug screen.
- Have a good moral character as determined by a thorough investigation conducted by the employing agency.
Lee County 911 occasionally posts employment opportunities on the Lee County website .
An application can be downloaded from there with this link.
Applications may be submitted the following ways:
Take it to the County Administrator's Office
Lee County Administrators Office
P.O. Box 367
Jonesville, VA 24263